“The nicest Hilton I have stayed in.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save 10% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #44 of 85 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Nashville, Tennessee
“The nicest Hilton I have stayed in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I checked in late and tired in the Vista lounge. I was surprisingly upgraded to a plaza suite for free, which meant I had a two room suite with two balconies overlooking the ocean. Also in the room was a gift bag of Ahava products, wine, chocolates, fruit, drinks and a few other complimentary perks. The Vista lounge had beautiful views, delicious snacks, free drinks and great service. The pool was clean and beautiful and the hotel is just steps from the sandy beach, restaurant options and north Tel Aviv.

The suite had more than ten available outlets, multiple flat screen televisions and a huge bathroom. This is one of the nicest suites I have stayed in.

There were always taxi cabs out front and a bustling lobby. I would love to return to this hotel.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear guest,

We are all so pleased we made your stay a wonderful one and that you really enjoyed our service.

With 87 reviews (Wow!), I want thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

I hope that we will be able to welcoming you back to the Hilton Tel Aviv in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed here for 7 nights for a conference. We do this most years but unfortunately the service in the dining room let it down badly. Last year there was a big improvement but this year you could not get the tables cleared, it took ages to get coffee and they were even out of fresh mint one day. Eventually a very nice helped out and got it from room service. It should not take over 10 minutes to get coffee in the morning. This is not the standard of a 5 star hotel. The breakfast itself is amazing.

The concierge staff have changed after a number of years and definitely not for the better. They had no idea when I asked about shopping malls or how much a taxi would cost to get to a restaurant which was in Jaffa. It is an old established restaurant not a new one!

On a positive note the location of the hotel is superb with no road between beach and sea. The newly refurbished rooms are good but the executive lounge on the 12th floor needs brightening up and cleaning properly.

Will probably stay again because it is likely the conference will be there but might try and newer hotel next time.

Room Tip: A view facing Jaffa
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

We are really disappointed to hear that the hotel did not satisfy your needs during your most recent stay with us. My apologies for the experiences in our Breakfast restaurant and the Concierge services..Your comments are important to us, as they assist us to constantly improve.

Thank you for taking the time and write your review. We do hope to have another opportunity to prove our service whenever you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Thank you again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We just returned from a 2 week holiday at the Hilton Tel Aviv. We were delighted with the redecorated rooms and the service from the staff couldnot have been better. They were most accomodating to any requests we made.
The holiday proved to be one of the best we ever had thanks in large part to the Hilton..... Well one.... very highly recommended. We certainly will be staying there again

Jerry S

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for you stay at Hilton Tel Aviv for two weeks, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the Hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and are therefore happy you remained satisfied with our location, room and facilities.

Highland Village, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I should say first that I'm a Diamond Member, so I was upgraded to an Executive Floor and had access to the Executive Lounge.
The Hilton was about 1/2 hour from the airport on the Mediterranean Sea. It has direct access to the boardwalk along the sea and a huge pool as part of it's property. We stayed just one night, as we flew in the day before a group tour began. The Executive lounge really had more of a dinner than a snack in the evening, including many types of salads, a salmon item, Mac n cheese, etc.
The room was comfortable and the bathroom had everything (except washcloths). It's about 4 km from Jaffa, so pretty convenient. We would stay here again if we passed through.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to see that you enjoyed the location of the hotel together with the facilities. We hope you will return to the Hilton Tel Aviv where we will be delighted to welcoming you back.
Kontich, Antwerpen, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were invited to this hotel. Reading Tripadvisor in advance, it would not have been my first choice, but almost all hotels were full in Tel Aviv and prices per night were skyhigh. I felt sorry for our host who had to pay so much for little value. This hotel has its age and needs urgent attention on the outside and some places also on the inside. Our room was new and we had view on the north, however, our room was not very clean, and some rooms of friends were worse. Staf was mostly OK, but not very well trained I guess... Prices for food and drinks are on the high side and paying 35$ for 3 days for internet seems like not living in 2012...

Anyway, If you go for business and you have a good deal and you need a good location, this is hotel is OK, but I would never ever recommend Hilton Tel Aviv to my friends.

Room Tip: I liked the south side view more than the north side view. Maybe in summer this is a different story
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Rosh ha'ayin,Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had 2 nights on a romantic vacation. our room was in the 13 floor - nice room with all we neede. We enjoyed very much the Vista club on the 17 floor. nice place with nice things to eat and plenty of choises where to sit - inside or outside in a nice balcony viewing the sea from high point.
Our room had a nice balcony appointing Jaffa.
Service and meals were excellent, we did not try the pool (which I have told is filled with a mixture of sea water) but we enjoyed the location - just near the sea and sidewalk to everywhere.
We enjoyed very much to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor and I will also ensure your detailed comments are translated and shared with all team members.

Ft. Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I love this hotel, and the only thing that I have found that needs improvement is there is never enough staff working the desk where you check in or out. This time, there was only one girl at the desk and she was wearing an "In Training" badge. At check out, again, only one person working the desk. That would be ok, however, both at check in and check out there was a line of people waiting. For a hotel this wonderful, don't they realize that they should really be making a great first and last impression, that can only be provided at check in and check out? Rooms and everything else is fantastic. Be sure to request one of their renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Be sure to request a renovated room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for you stay at Hilton Tel Aviv, and for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on the Hotel facilities and service provided by the Team.

I was delighted to read your very kind comments, and I am very pleased you had a nice stay. Our aim is to ensure high guests satisfaction, and will take your note about the reception area very seriously for the benefit of fellow guests.

Thank you.

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!