“Great location and security” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Tel Aviv

Save Saved
You added Hilton Tel Aviv to your Saves list
Hilton Tel Aviv
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 HaYarkon St. | Independence Park, Tel Aviv 63405, Israel   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #39 of 86 hotels in Tel Aviv
Round Rock TX
“Great location and security”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

Hotel is a little pricy per room, $400, but the security and location on the promenade is worth it. The room service is prompt and the food was tasty. The mini bar menu $ was a joke, check picture. Take the elevator to the underground parking and walk 50 yards to your left to the gas station and minimart. You can get water, beer and snacks at ¼ the price and just take it back to your room. The location to the beach is perfect. Take the elevator to bottom level and walk down past the pool to the beach. Make sure to have your room key if you come back in this was as a guard will check to make sure you staying there. Walk to the right about 200 yards to a café on the beach with lounge chair and great service. The water is warm, calm and the drinks are cold. Lots of action going on in this little beach area, easy on the eyes ;-) $35 cab fare to airport. The only hotel I stay at when I'm in Tel Aviv period.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
HiltonTelAviv, Director of Business Development at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all of your comments so we can apply them to our hotel constructively. We pride ourselves on our great location with close proximity to the beach, bars and shopping centres and we have an extremely dedicated team at Hilton Tel Aviv, who work hard to maintain a high level of customer service and security for our guests.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
With warm wishes Robert Wagner, Director of Business Development

718 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
York Beach, Maine usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I have stayed at the Hilton many times. This is certainly the best hotel in Tel Aviv, maybe in Israel. The staff, food, cleanliness: everything was top notch. I have and will continue to recommend The Hilton to anyone going to Israel. I will be staying there again in 2012 and don't know if I look forward to being in Israel or staying at the Hilton. They are both the best. Again my 3 week stay was fabulous. I thank you. Toda Raba.
Jane Lowney
York Beach,
Maine janeray2me@aol.com

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
HiltonTelAviv, Director of Business Development at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words in your review. The team here work very hard to maintain the high level of cleanliness, staff and food for your pleasure, and we, at Hilton Tel Aviv, appreciate all of your positive comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
With warm wishes Robert Wagner, Director of Business Development
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Wonderful, modern Hilton with beautiful ocean views. Exceptional, lavish breakfast buffet. Spacious, comfortable rooms and luxury bathroom. Family oriented. Nice beach, great for children. Wonderful staff. Overall a great hotel. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
HiltonTelAviv, Director of Business Development at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 7, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive review. We, at Hilton Tel Aviv, appreciate all of your comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Tel Aviv.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip here.

With warm wishes
Robert Wagner,
Director of Business Development
Glasgow
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

We spent a family holiday in this hotel. I have stayed many times previously and I suppose I know what to expect but I hoped it would be better. It was'nt. There are two aspects to my review - the hotel , and tha ambience. Dealing firstly with the hotel the room was old style and in need of renovation. There are apparently renovated rooms but we did'nt get one. So much for Hilton Honors! My friend who stays several times per year told me 'you must complain if you want an improvement'. I for one don't need that hassle. The check in process was quite appalling . After a longish flight the last thing you want is to be told your reservation can't be found and you reserved a disabled room when I did not. That apart the staff did try their best to be helpful . The food in the bar and upper lounge was pretty good over overall although service is a bit slow. The public areas were generally clean and fairly well maintained.
Ambience -What no brochure can prepare you for is the behaviour of fellow. guests. The Hilton has become frequented by tour companies and large buses arrived and departed frequently. The noise levels at breakfast were unbearanble and also at the bar when busy. Ask a question of the concierge or any other staff where there is a desk and you can be sure that another guest will have butted in front of you before you get your words out of your mouth.Quite frustrating. I could go on at greater lenght but I hope thios short review will give you an idea of what to expect.

Room Tip: Complain to reception to get a better room and takes lots of patience !!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
hilton_israel, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 31, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations.

I am sorry for the heavy traffic in our hotel this time of the year. The Hilton Tel Aviv is the most demanded hotel in the city and the high occupancy creates sometimes inconvenience to guests.

As a valued member of Hilton Honors, I hope you will give us another chance upon your next visit. I shall ensure that necessary actions are made in such a way that I hope restores your faith in the Hilton Tel Aviv.

Keep enjoying Hilton Worldwide hotels.
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Hilton Tel Aviv is top notch location and top notch service.
walking distance from the Marina and the best beaches in Tel Aviv, sorounded by it's own Garden in the middle of the city.
Pool has speacial salt water which is amazing
Food was very good
Service was really much better than I ever had in Israel.
Worths it!!!

Room Tip: Almost all rooms have beach view which is great - only try to avoid the ones next to elavetor on eas...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on tripadvisor.

I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team. Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.

With warm wishes
France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

In real terms this is an expensive hotel but compared to the same class in Tel Aviv it is similarly priced.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Herzlia, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

It's my hotel in Tel - Aviv. If I can get a room. Always full booking especially in the summer. I always knew that if I'm at the Hilton always have no complaints. Have a very professional team that always helps. I am very pleased with the pool manager Itzik gets us over 20 years happily. Synagogue always have a minyan and lobby around the clock have service. I love the landscape at night Jaffa If you take a room to the south. If you set a low floor North has a gas station and car park then you should take a higher food is always good hotel and I recommend to eat Early Afternoon pool. Down in the basement also has a spa but I did not go even once. I'm lazy.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for your comments about Hilton Tel Aviv. We are extremely proud of our team who work so hard at maintaining our high standards within the Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to comment and appreciate this.

We look forward to seeing you again at your next stay with us in the future.

With warm regards

Robert Wagner
Director of Business Development

Been to Hilton Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!