My wife, 13 year old son and I just spent 2 days at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel.
From the moment we reached the front desk until we left, the hotel staff was very helpful, courteous.
The room was very elegant and modern, polished wood accented by black fixtures, with a large mirrored wall and a very comfortable bed. The bed provided for my son had a firm mattress, as opposed to the usual fold away soft matresses provided by hotels for an extra guest in the room.
The one word that best describes the room is: Relaxation!!
The hotel is located just off beach boardwalk towards the southern end of the city. Not far too the south is picturesque Jaffa, just to the east are the quaint streets and alleyways of Neve Tzedek.
Best of all we loved (!!!) the amazing breakfast. As my wife were walking up and down the long buffet table seeing what they had, I told my wife, "This is really over the wall."
They had many different types of hard and soft cheeses, fish, salads, breads, cakes and cookies. They had a table with many different types of juice dispensers.........you could even squeeze your own orange juice. Two cooks were at one end of the dining hall preparing omeletes, scrambled eggs, pancakes and waffles. A few waiters came around constantly to refill our coffee cups and to remove used dishes.
One of the front desk staff was very patient in explaining and drawing out on a map of Tel Aviv the various destinations that I wanted to reach by car.
The view from our room was beautiful especially in the early morning and late evening at sunrise and sunset. The pool was emptied of water (it being winter) but from our room on the 13th floor it sure looked nice.
The only drawback I can think of is that the room did not come equipped with a small fridge that we could use. There was a refrigerator stocked with various drinks however they were unfortunately exorbitantly priced.
All in all I can't wait to get back to some rest and relaxation at the Dan Panorama Hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five star deluxe hotel with a beautiful beachfront location, the Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is situated opposite vast park areas with easy access to South Tel Aviv's stunning beaches. Hotel guests can walk to the Jaffa Old City and Port, Neve Tzedek and the new 'Tachana' shopping and entertainment zone. Guests of the Dan Panorama can enjoy the revamped public areas including expansive lobby areas where free Wi-Fi is available. The hotel has an exclusive Executive Lounge located on top floor of the hotel offering complimentary drinks and snacks all day, with outstanding views over the city skyline and sea. Hotel guests can relax and unwind in the newly refurbished indoor spa area with treatment rooms and Jacuzzi. The Dan Panorama Tel Aviv also features a Convention centre, hosting events of up to 1000 people.482 rooms including family units and Executive Suites. Large open air pool and Daniland kids club (both open seasonally) All rates include Service Charge. Tourists with B2 and B3 Entry Visa stamped in their foreign passport are exempt from VAT. Israeli guests are subject to pay VAT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, T4B, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Dan Panorama Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Dan Panorama Hotel Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Dan Panorama