We are on our last day of our journey to Israel. We started out two and a half weeks ago from New York. We spent our first night at the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv. Unfortunately, the hotel was very quiet due to the then ongoing Gaza conflict.
The hotel staff could not be kinder. They expressed their appreciation, thanked us for coming to Israel and extended every courtesy to us.
Manager, Guy Levy called to check if everything was good and continued to show his professional generosity and graciousness throughout our stay.
We left for Jerusalem the next day, joined by our family, and toured Israel for the next ten days.
We returned to the David Intercontinental five days ago with our family. This time, the hotel was jammed with guests.. Couldn't even find chairs at the pool. But to our rescue came Yuval Yaron, the pool Manager. He found us places at the pool and went out of his way to make us comfortable.
Again, Guy Levy was delighted to greet us and our family, and although the hotel was filled, he continued to personally attend to our every need.
Avi and Ranon, the Concierges, supplied us with information, maps and recommendations.
Everyone took time to be accommodating to us!
The rooms were great, the food wonderful and service could not be beat.
We hope to return to Israel, and if we do, I can assure that our hotel in Tel Aviv will be the David Intercontinental!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental