Some of the prior reviews caused some concern and although I agree with others that charging for wii fii is ridiculous, we were very pleased with our stay. We found the room big enough for us and our kids (11 and 13). The room and grounds were clean and modern, the location perfect, and the breakfast amazing. Our experience with the staff was great including the help we recieved making dinner plans.
Would recommend without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental