The hotel was lovely and our room was a nice size with amenities galore. But it is the people who worked there that helped make our stay special. Perhaps we lucked out, but everyone was warm, friendly and willing to help in anyway they could. A person who stands out is Batel Benjamin. We were on the club floor and perhaps that made the trip even better than for most. The food in the club was excellent and service special. I would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental