The view from our glass balcony was exquisite of the beach and pool grounds. Breakfast was extremely bountiful and fresh and the pool was large and had plenty of sunbeds to enjoy. Would definitely reccomend. The balcony was smoked in and not spotless which left a smokey smell in the room...that is something to watch out for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental