The view from our glass balcony was exquisite of the beach and pool grounds. Breakfast was extremely bountiful and fresh and the pool was large and had plenty of sunbeds to enjoy. Would definitely reccomend. The balcony was smoked in and not spotless which left a smokey smell in the room...that is something to watch out for.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.