The hotel looks impressive, it has beautiful and large rooms.
Excellent breakfast and The pool is very nice
Its to bad the service is not good
Starting from the moment we pas through the reception
Until the moment when we had to call 5 times for some towels
Whenever we tried to speak with room service
Those who answered sounded impatient and wanted to end the call as soon as possible
I will not stay at this hotel again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental