Just checked out from the hotel .
Great hotel with great location .
The food was amazing .
I must mention the FB manager operational manager Hadar and her staff Alex , Olga , Daniel , Dana for a great job .
I was part of a group that stayed at the inter continental for 6 nights and we enjoy every second .
So happy to come back again and for sure will stay there next time .
Home away from home .
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.