Just checked out from the hotel .
Great hotel with great location .
The food was amazing .
I must mention the FB manager operational manager Hadar and her staff Alex , Olga , Daniel , Dana for a great job .
I was part of a group that stayed at the inter continental for 6 nights and we enjoy every second .
So happy to come back again and for sure will stay there next time .
Home away from home .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental