Amid hundreds of guests the staff took time to notice everyone and were concerned to maintain a high level of service. I will certainly be staying here again.
I stayed here just before Obama visited the country and everywhere was filling up. the staff were all very helpful (as you'd expect) and the rooms well appointed (the lifts are surprisingly swift and smooth). On checking in I was given a non-smoking room which smelt rather unpleasant and I returned to the desk to request another room. Unfortunately, I saw a different person on the desk who offered to have my room cleaned again which, whilst understandable, wasn't my ideal solution. I returned to the lobby a little later just passing through and the lady who had checked me in (and had been nearby when I complained about my room) saw me and asked how was the room. 'Not great' I replied and she instantly upgraded my room and moved me. It's great to feel that people here are willing to put themselves out to make a guest's stay better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental