Visited whilst on a business trip. First impressions were good and thought the room was decent for a 5star hotel.
Location is one of its best assets and the view from my room was great.
Breakfast is ok with a good variety but the service wasn't good enough and went two days without anyone asking me if I want coffee etc.
Again regarding service in the room. I had water on arrival which I used and was never replaced. Also the safe didn't work.
Overall it's a good hotel with good facilities and only lacks in service and would probably go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental