My wife and I have now spent time in this hotel over four years many times and always are looked after as if we were royalty.
From the moment we arrive at reception we feel we have returned home.
For such a large hotel the service throughout is very personal.
It is worth joining the AMBASSADOR CARD for the worthwhile extras one receives.
We look forward to returning on our next visit to Israel.
HOWARD MOSS England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental