Last stayed at this hotel 11 years ago when it was almost new. At the time the general location in South Tel Aviv was unappealing and there was implicit "snottiness" in the service demeanor. My issue with the locale has now gone as the wonderful Tel Aviv promenade has now been extended South past Jaffa to Bat Yam, and the adjacent Neve Tsedek area has flourished. The service has improved too and is good, with the staff appearing to go out of their way to be proactively friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable for this level of hotel in Tel Aviv. Areas for improvement: the furnishings, carpets, etc are beginning to show their age. The gym, although well equipped, could use individual TVs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental