As a journalist I use hotels frequently and invariably find fault with either service or food etc. I had an experience last week I will not forget. I stayed at the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv and could not fault it on anything. More than that, I found the service to be superb. The staff seem to enjoy going out of their way to be helpful always accompanied by smiles. Normally I find most hotels impersonal but here I felt totally at home and didnt want to leave.
The final thing that happened that really sealed my comments. After I had checked out I noticed I did not have my mobile phone with me. I called the hotel to see if I had left it in the room. Within ten minutes I had a call saying they found it and it would be at the desk downstairs. When I arrived it was handed to me with a smile and I was asked if there was anything else they could do for me. If there were a six star rating I would award it to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Eshet Incoming, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.