Despite what the clerk told us upon check in, the hotel, which is plenty pricey to start with, charged for WIFI for each device we used. So on top of a $200+ per night bill, this Platinum Priority Club Member got hit with $150 in WIFI charges over a three night stay. Always in the past in other hotels, including other InterContinentals, the clerk on check out has apologized for the charge and has been able to reverse it. It is appalling that the high ticket hotels seeking to cater to an expensive business trade continue to nickle and dime their customers. There are plenty of other hotels, and next time I will choose a user-friendlier one.
Nice view of bombed out dolphinarium and disco from the room, along with ocean and minaret. Very expensive restaurants served mediocre food.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.