I've stayed in a number of hotels in Tel Aviv, and I think this is the best. Stayed in a club room on a high floor with big windows and a beautiful view. Bed was extremely comfortable as was everything else. The service was really outstanding. I left some things in the safe on my last day before leaving for home. Contacted them by e-mail as soon as I got home & received an immediate response. They had my things & sent them by federal express priority without charge. Only have a couple of minor quibbles -- the old-style wall hair dryers in the bathrooms were terrible. Mentioned it when I checked out & they told me they have had other complaints & will be changing them shortly to new regular-style hair dryers. Also, if you are in Tel Aviv in the summer & want the beach, this is not the place for you as the beach in this area is not very good.
Breakfast buffet was good, but coffee service was not. They need more servers -- you have to wait a lond time for a waiter to come around with coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental