David Intercontinental is great choice for those wanting to stay near the beach in Tel Aviv. In addition to the beach it is only a short walk to Jaffa, Neve Tzedek, Carmel Market, and other nearby attractions.
The room is big/average size, but the bathrooms are extremely large and spacious. King size bed was comfortable and all other furniture in the room was in good condition. My room was on the 12th floor and had a great view of the beachfront and skyline of Tel Aviv center.
Service was friendly and attentive, the concierge directed me on how to get a sherut to Jerusalem. Check-in and Check-out went very smoothly and took no time at all.
My only complaints are that there is no free wi-fi for visitors and no complimentary water in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental