The David Interconti is an exceptional property. I have had the good fortune to have stayed at all of the top hotels in Jersusalem and Tel Aviv over several years and the David stands out at the top for several reasons. Facilities: expansive and beautiful lobby, lounges on the second and 24th floors. The business lounge on the 24th is beyond compare. The best view in Israel and constantly changing food and drink, papers, magazines, computers and TV's. The pool is enormous and beautifully maintained. Staff: two folks at a separate concierge desk always ready to help and friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff that immediately make you feel welcome. Food; I have sampled Israeli breakfasts at the Inbal, King David, David Citadel, Mamilla, Carlton, Crowne Plaza and a bunch of others in the north. The Interconti breakfast has enourmous variety for dairy, fish, baked goods, cheeses as well as an omelette bar. The staff are fantastic and attentive at every sitting. Even though the Interconti is not as "central" as perhaps the Dan Tel Aviv, you get better and closer access to Jaffa, the Neve Tzedek shopping and the Tachana (old train station) areas. If you are looking for a top end hotel in Tel Aviv for business or pleasure, then in my opinion this is the place.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.