I stayed here with my family for a weekend and I couldn't ask for more. Best location in town with excellent service!
We were here during the second part of Succot, and what I found most amazing was the personalized service we received. The hotel is very large, but the feeling one gets is very intimate and personal. The staff in the Club lounge was always so helpful; Hadil was extremely courteous and offered great advice on nearby attractions. We were a little disappointed that the spa is undergoing renovations, but definitely looking forward to seeing the outcome in our next visit. One thing's for sure-- the breakfast is out of this world- one of the best we've had, with kid friendly options as well. I'll definitely be coming back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental