A $400 / night room will not get you even a free bottle of water . If they could charge for the air you breathe they probably will. Most israeli hotels include breakfast , this one doesnt, there is an additional charge. For a 5 star hotel, very disappointing. No newspaper either
They should take a better look at what the market offers today and what the inernational traveler demands and try to be competitive , if not in prices, at least in hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental