I stayed here for 2 weeks and loved it. Great food, location and staff. Very friendly and clean. We were staying in the 23rd floor so we had access to the upstairs lounge. Well stocked with yummy food and alcohol. The staff upstairs in the lounge great and the breakfast downstairs in the restaurant had an amazing selection of food and great staff down in the breakfast area nice. WIFI is over the top expensive though, especially when your already paying high nightly rates. My only negative was the pool was closed, which I understand but when it was warm enough outside to be outside, you could not sit out there because the staff told me no one was available to man the outdoor pool area , even though I just wanted to read a book in the sun.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental David Tel Aviv combines the magic of a beachfront promenade within an urban setting of the winding SoHo streets of the city's most stylish neighborhood. Tel Aviv's main business district, Old Jaffa, the Carmel market and Nahalat Binyamin Market are within a short walk, and the Tel Aviv Museum of Art and the Suzanne Dellal Center of Dance are superb cultural experiences that will enhance any stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.