I would just like to say that all the staff were extremly helpful which made for a wonderful stay at such a busy time of year. Nothing was to big or to little to get sorted at once. The pool staff would jump at every request something you don't always get in such a large hotel.
Off course the food was excellent you couldn't want for anything and being a vegetarian the chef went out of his way to make us something special.
Would I go back? Well I and the family can't wait,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Israeli welcome awaits you at your home in the 'SoHo' of Tel Aviv. Ideally located between the city's main cultural centers, Neve Tzedek, the beach, and Old Jaffa, the David InterContinental offers the perfect starting point to exploring the city. Spend the day experiencing Tel Aviv like a local and return to the serenity of the David InterContinental boasting the best of Israeli hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental David Tel Aviv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental David Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Intercontinental Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv Intercontinental