Stayed here three nights at the end of a tour around Israel.
Arrived late and I didn't like the first room I was offered - faced north and had a wall against the balcony obscuring any decent view. No problem the helpful friendly desk staff sorted out another room despite being very busy, Hanukkah weekend.
This large bedroom was a little jaded but had all facilities needed. Decent sized bath with lots of hot water.. Free safe, kettle etc but fridge couldn't be used for personal drinks/food. Very small balcony facing south and the beach - so sun most of the day, nice for morning tea! Despite being near a road the traffic noise wasn't a problem - I sleep deep.
We only ate breakfast in the hotel but this was of high quality with a vast choice. Egg man. Coffee not very good. With it being a holiday weekend the place was slightly overrun with noisy Israeli kids - tolerance needed.
The hotel had a pleasant bar lounge area with outside seating overlooking the beach. The hotel pool was heated and covered with retracting roof - very nice with hot tub too. Didn't use the gym or spa.
The hotel had its own access onto the beach with free towels. Great beach with lovely swimming. Lots of sports going on.
The promenade walk which goes north and south along Tel Aviv was on the doorstep without having to cross roads.Bike hire available locally.
The rest of Tel Aviv central attractions were in easy walking distance or bus ride.
Hence the hotel is ideally situated.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Hotel Tel Aviv
- Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Hotel
- Tel Aviv Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Mediterranean sea, the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv hotel is superbly located on Tel Aviv's seafront promenade.The contemporary business-oriented hotel, a venue of vibrant activity, in the heart of the bustling international metropolis, is only minutes away from Tel Aviv's cultural and entertainment centers; shopping, business and nightlife districts.In close proximity to the old city of Jaffa, it;s ancient port and whimsical flea market, art galleries, as well as other numerous attractions and 18 km from the airport. Located at the north end of the promenade, Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv offers direct access to the beach and view of the sea from all of it's rooms. The hotel boasts one of Tel Aviv s finest restaurants, combining Far Eastern cuisine with a touch of the French kitchen, as well as Spa & Fitness Club and a pool open year round. Check-in time update : for saturdays is 20:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.