“Great weekend in TA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 86 hotels in Tel Aviv
Moscow, Russia
“Great weekend in TA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was a very memorable stay in this hotel! The staff is very polite, welcoming and helpful, the location close to the beach is fantastic, breakfast is delicious and the whole atmospere in the hotel is unique. I wish i could return here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

208 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

A charming small boutique hotel with friendly staff made our overnight there an experience to remember. The room was small, but a place to relax, and the breakfast was really full of taste.
The sea is in a walking distance, such as the Carmel market.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

This is my first time posting on Trip Advisor. I made a reservation at the Eden Hotel in April for the second week in July based on the reviews here. I am moved to write by the excellent service I am receiving even though the time for my visit is next week. I’ve called the hotel a number of times with questions and each time the person answering the phone was patient and gracious. I never felt that I was bothering them. During one of our conversations I was told that they had upgraded me from a single room to a larger room. WOW!! What is so nice is that I can enjoy the anticipation of the larger room for the next weeks until I arrive at the hotel. I’m not sure if the room has a balcony as I know from the reviews here that the balconies are very nice. The two most important factors for me in a hotel are that the room is in a quiet location and clean. I will keep everyone posted after my stay to let you know how it goes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Kfar Tavor, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came a group of 7 friends and we had a great time!!!
The location of the hotel is great, the suites are beautiful and breakfast is delicious.
I would like to indicate the personal attitude and the excellent service of the crew.
We will be back for sure!
Tal

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Tel aviv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The Eden is a gem: beautifully appointed and full of charm. The customer service and attention to detail are amazing. the hotel is quiet, but there is lots to do within a block of the hotel, and it's a short walk to "the Station"
Neve Tzedek, the Carmel Market and the beaches. Wonderful breakfast too.

Room Tip: Front facing rooms have cute balconies. ( no pool - n/a should be choice)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

First of all I have to say: I am a frequent traveler and I have stayed in a lot Hotels in my life so far. Why am I mentioning this: Because the Eden House Premier is the best Hotel I have stayed in.

The staff is not only hearty and very welcoming but extraordinarily helpful in any means, from getting reservations (and/or recommendations) for dinner over checking you in for your upcoming flight up to taking your luggage even after checking out until your flight leaves! And while doing so they really give you a feeling of being among friends.

The breakfast itself makes the Hotel worth a visit itself, its a big variety of local specialties given a refreshing touch - even if you're keen on "keeping it local" during your vacation the Eden House will let you do so while giving you the satisfaction of enjoying something special.

The Hotel is very well designed and so are the rooms. I don't want to spoil the experience to you, but be assured, they are decorated and designed with love and you can see that not only in the details but in the overall picture as well.

And on top of all that the location of the Eden House Premier is really premier. 2 Minutes to the beach, even less to the famous HaKarmel market, 5 minutes to Nahalat Binyamin and the Rothshild Boulevard, 10 minutes to Shalom Shabazi and the surrounding neighborhood of Neve Tzedek / Shabazi and even the Port and Jaffa are easily reachable by a short (~15 - 20 minutes) stroll on the beach. Down the road (less the 1 minute) is one of my personal favorites of Tel Aviv, a nameless place that sells the cities best shakshuka - trust me!

Long story short: Stay there, you won't regret it. This place is not only a full thumbs up but worth every last schekel you spend!

Worth mentioning is the mattress, I've never had a better one in any hotel throughout the world!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 week while he lectured at the local university and it was wonderful! We have traveled all over the world and this was the best place we've stayed. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They were extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and welcoming.We felt like we were staying with friends, which is not how we have ever felt at any other hotel or bed and breakfast. Our room was small (bathtub room) but more than ample and the bed was so comfortable we overslept! The breakfasts were delicious and the choices innovative. I needed a gluten free diet and the chef was extremely helpful.( I miss the buckwheat pancakes and waffles!) The dining room was lovely and the decorating in the lobby and rooms was eclectic. Really fun! The location is great, we were able to walk all over the city. I've already recommended the hotel to others and hope to return to Tel Aviv and stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Eden Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!