“good one” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Vienna
“good one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

the food was good with a touch of creativity - mediterrain/arabic. The owner squeezed us in and we had a nice table on the street. The wine list ist excellent - we had a great Chablis. I will visit again next time I am in Tel Aviv.
What I missed was some grilled beef (although the cold roast beef was excellent).

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Leeds, England
“Lovely tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We ate here on our first night and I'm not sure if it was because we were starving, but the we loved the food. Salads, bread, meat - it was all really good. Friendly staff who gave us good recommendations on what to order.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good tapas and nice music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I went alone for dinner on a Monday night. I sat outside around 8.30pm and there were still tables available.

The service was just ok, the waiter took my order but never checked if everything was ok or if I needed anything, it would have been good to ask as I wanted water and had to look out for him to get the bill since he'd just sit by the door when he wasn't busy.

The food was good! I had pears with cheese which was delicious, also had gnocchi which were absolutely to die for, and dried figs with cream but the last one wasn't very good.

All in all good food and I liked the music they were playing. Will go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tel-Aviv
“Best Bar in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

If your are looking for great food-great alcohol-great service-great people-great atmosphere this is the bar for you.
I went once and got hooked.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Welcoming, reasonably priced, but most importantly delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was a really welcoming place to eat on our first night in Tel-Aviv. We had no reservation but were accommodated on the poseur height table outside. The owner was incredibly friendly and helpful, encouraging us to try out his new speciality which as far as we could understand was an offal casserole. Despite our reservations we gave it a go and it was a sensation. Washed down with some beautiful Israeli wine this was by far the best meal we had in the country. Very highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013