“amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Geneva, Switzerland
“amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything was absolutely delicious: the sea-food casserole, the ceviche, the pasta, the sausages,the foccacia, the jerusalem artichoke confit, the deserts.... the place is cute, with many different sitting options, the service friendly...nothing bad to say

• Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious food, outstanding service and the best atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I make sure to visit Wineberg multiple times on my trips to Tel Aviv and each and every visit I somehow manage to fall in love with the food all over again! I love absolutely everything on the menu and the quality of the food is really amazing. The tapas is unique in Tel Aviv and the atmosphere in the little restaurant is fun, relaxed and vibey. The service is completely personable and the waiters and waitresses aren't shy to sit down with you and discuss the food and drink, to ensure that you absolutely adore whatever it is that lands up on your plate! Wineberg feels like home- you can be sure that you will be well looked after. I enjoyed delicious white wine sangria with mint and berries there in the Summer that was fresh and a treat for me as I stopped by the cafe on my walk home from the beach. Wineberg is 10/10! Definitely a must if you're in Tel Aviv!

• Visited September 2012
Sharon, Massachusetts
“a great Tel Aviv experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Forget about the well known fancy restaurants you've heard of, this place is the best I've seen. It's not just the fine food and the wide selection of wines, it's also the atmosphere and crowd that make the experience.
I landed in Israel on a tuesday night and got off the taxi outside of the hotel, put my bags in my room, and went out to grab a small plate to quiet down my rumbling stomach. Right outside of my hotel I saw the Wineberg and I fell in love with everything I saw there, from the beautiful waitress to the funny cardboard deer head titled 'Tzvika' above the stairway. The bartender kept giving me wine samples till I found a local red blend that suited me. Since I was starving, I skipped the beautiful tapas menu and went straight to the main dish - a hot plate of steamed burgul, chopped lamb, and something called eggplant cream. IT BLEW ME AWAY.
I spent a week and a half in Tel Aviv and I can honestly say that the Wineberg is my favourite place to hang out in the city. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Visited January 2013
“Off beat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The good served was definitely different than the any other food i had. The wine selection was extensive and plentiful. The menu was in both Hebrew and English. The appetizers were fantastic but the main meal was just not at the same level. meal size was medium-small.

Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Wow!! amazingfood and people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I arrived at Wineberg and there is something magical about it. It was raining outside, very bad weather and inside it was warm and cozy. The staff was so nice, the food was amazing and there was a nice international wine list with some really nice Israeli boutique wines.
Big recommendation!!!