“An amazing dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 1,106 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: International, Mediterranean, Bistro, Kosher
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The signature restaurant of the David InterContinental Tel Aviv, Aubergine, takes kosher culinary standards to new heights by using innovation and creativity in each dish. The ever-changing gourmet menu of international cuisines lets the exceptional quality of fresh local ingredients take center stage. Housing a selection of Israel's finest kosher wines from both new boutique and established wineries, allows you to enjoy the taste of Israel while experiencing our timeless bistro cuisine with a Mediterranean twist.
Holon, Israel
“An amazing dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I wanted a romantic night out, so we figured that Aubergine is the appropriate place to have dinner in.
We started the meal with a wine which Roman, the restaurant manager, recommended us, and indeed, the wine was excellent.
Afterwards, the waiter presented us with the daily specials, and told us not to miss the Veal chop, which turned out to be a big hit.
The first course was delicious. the Foie Gras carpaccio is to die for, and as I said, for the main course, the Veal Chop was perfect.
To finish the splendid meal we ordered the Chocolate Cremo, and a Panacota special.
In addition, during the wonderful dinner the chef Alon came to greet us at our table and asked us for our opinion.
Beside the fact that the meal was incredible, the service and the atmosphere were perfect as well, and the space was very cozy and quiet.
We had an extremely romantic experience, and we will definitely pay another visit in the future.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Hebrew first
St. Petersburg, Russia
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant in Tel Aviv, if you are looking for a steak dinner. the food is prepared perfectly. All the side dishes are awesome. A great selection of ... Highly recommend for meat lovers. Perfect service from Waitress Natalie. Refer to it if you want to get the excellent dinner! will advise what you will love it! It was one of the most memorable meal of our trip in Israel

Moscow, Russia
“Wonderful Valentine day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The service was outstanding....everyone was extremely attentive, special waitress ,Natasha. Even the chef came to greet us and asked about our meal. Everything we ate....mostly meat.....was extremely tasty. We especially enjoyed the shared first course dish of carpacco with duck liver . I and my wife were shaken by skill of the cook and quickness of the service personnel. It is a restaurant I will return to when...

Bridgwater, United Kingdom
“Reliable Quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have never had a bad meal or bad experience with this restaurant even if the menu is a little limited. That said it caters for most tastes and the quality and quantity of food in any given meal from the menu is outstanding. Being a regular guest of the David Intercontinental Hotel, I will often take my evening meal in the Aubergine. With exquisite meals prepared by the two chefs Benny and Alom and service by the courteous staff managed by Avi it makes the whole dining experience relaxing and pleasurable. Keep up the good work.................

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ramat Hasharon, Israel
“Great restaurant, highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I want to recommend you on a good restaurant, this restaurant.
We were there my wife and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
The food was highly palatable, and we really enjoyed the warm attitude of the stuff.
During the meal the chef made a courtesy visit at our table.

I do not usually eat at kosher restaurants, but I shall return to this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2014