We stayed two nights in a Priviledge Seaview room on top floor and paid with Accor Le Club vouchers.
- wonderful balcony with two loungers and amazing seaview
- well furnished and good inclusions (coffee machine, soft drinks and chocolates)
- Strong wifi signal with routers on each floor
- room clean
- breakfast good on one day
- gave us a free checkout to 3pm
- Patchy service; one man was polite and informative; check in and out were bordering on rude (Russian background staff)
- Cigarette butt left on balcony
- Housekeeping average as they forgot to replace things (no new tea, no tissues)
- Priviledge items were not replaced for the second night (no coffee capsules, no soft drinks)
- Room on the small side
- no shelves in the bathroom
- Second breakfast was horrible
- no luggage racks in the room
Overall, we had a good stay, but the standard was not up to an international level. I would stay again if I was using vouchers, but would look at other options too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Tel-Aviv located just 200 Meters from the famous Tel Aviv promenade and beachfront. The hotel is an ideal base for both vacationers and business travelers: Offers 108 sophisticated and elegantly designed rooms, Free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and public areas, Lobby bar, modern dining room and meeting room. The Mercure Tel-Aviv located a short walks distance from the major cultural and commercial centers, local restaurants and the famous shopping areas of Tel-Aviv. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Tel-Aviv City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.