“Segs and The City Tour - Jaffa” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: SEGS, guided tours on Segway Personal Transporters (PT), is the newest and most exciting way to discover the dynamic and vibrant city of Tel Aviv, the city that never stops! Enjoy the sounds, sites and people as you glide effortlessly through the fast-paced city in the most environmentally friendly way. Begin your Segway tour with an easy, 15-minute training session and you are ready to start your amazing adventure. Your tour guide will lead you through the modern city and the fascinating stories from the past.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“Segs and The City Tour - Jaffa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I had so much fun on this tour. The tour guide was great. Spoke both fluent Hebrew and English. She was very knowledgeable about the area, and the Segways, and was also very, personable. Definitely a fun way to cover a lot of area. I highly recommend this company!

• Hebrew first
Netanya
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Michael and Tzvika are PRO's. great adventure. You get to see Jaffa like you never imagined. We were a group of 18 people, everybody loved the trip and professional training.

Tel Aviv, Israel
8 attraction reviews
“Great experience in Tel-Aviv Jaffa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The best possible experience in Tel-Aviv Jaffa...

An hour an a half of fun riding the segway and hearing interesting stories from great guides.

There are lockers to leave your stuff, so you can be free on the segway.
It's easier to learn than it may seem in the begining.
If you love photography - this is a great way to move around and get great pictures.

Telford, Pennsylvania
“Amazing time and great history!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I'm visiting for two weeks and decided to treat myself to some fun. I had walked on the beach earlier in the day and saw the shop with the web address. I took a picture of it and later looked it up. There was a tour that night so I signed up. It was 240 Shekels which is around 60 USD. Not a bad price for the quality of entertainment. I could easily pay more then that for some stupid thrill ride in Atlantic City.

Learning to use the Segways was easier then I expected. I was kind of worried that since we were so close the the sea one of us would end up in there. The instructor was great and taught us the basics. Once you get on it you learn to control it pretty quickly. While your feet do get achy after a while, the instructor had some great little stress relievers for them to do when we got off to talk.

The history of the area is amazing. Barak did a great job explaining everything in english since my hebrew isn't that great. I learned a great deal about the area and got some great pictures out of it.

I would recommend this to anyone in Israel to do. I will try to do another Segway tour in other areas during my stay and am going to also look for tours in the USA to do with Segways as well.

Rishon Lezion, Israel
“segway - jaffo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

had a graet time on the trip. and guide shlomi was super nice and knew alot about the place. also safety was number one. go and enjoy!

Visited April 2014