have been to several 5* hotels in TLV and chose the Brown Hotel as the place to come back.
* excellent location
* extremely polite and helpful staff
* cool design
* nice breakfast locations in local coffee shops
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's a new color in town. In the heart of Tel Aviv's urban scene, at the crossroads of the charming Neve Tzedek quarter and trendy Rothschild Boulevard and a ten minute walk from the beach, the Brown TLV Hotel is an ideal choice for the seasoned business traveler as well as the lifestyle-driven individual eager to access the vibrant city. Arts and culture, dining and nightlife are all outside our door. The Brown boutique hotel caters to the value-minded, yet stylishly discerning guest. Combining unique retro design, stylish ambiance and personalized service, Brown TLV is an award winning hotel recommended by international magazines such as NY Times, Wallpaper, Conde Nast Traveller, Vogue and Time Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brown TLV Urban Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brown Tlv Hotel Tel Aviv