“in my israel's top 5 restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 1,024 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“in my israel's top 5 restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

expensive but, then again, there is not much competition in Israel at this high standard.
in my israel's top 5 restaurant - kitchen staff, i salut you.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here after reading how good the reviews were and it didn't disappoint. We phoned the same day and managed to get a table no problem, when we arrived it was very busy so had a 5 minute wait in which we were given a glass of champagne to keep us happy(it worked). The service, food and atmosphere were all excellent. I had a sea bass risotto for my main and it blew me away. Wasnt the cheapest place I've ever been to but worth every penny.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Excellent food- VERY fresh fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Six of us went to this place. Not as pleasant visually as the seaside restaurants, but the food is VERY good- I had fresh grouper on top of a bed of fresh vegetables, but also had a chance to try a bit of the gnocchi and the lamb fillet, and all of them were outstanding. The cheesecake was also really good, but the best thing was the black cherry ice cream!

I will say that our meals were not served all together, but were just a few minutes apart, so i really wasn't disappointing. It's also a bit pricey, but the food is top notch.

I will definitely return on my next rip to Tel Aviv.

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great food, annoying service and unreasonable prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Ok, the food is good, the place is crowded, obviously to obtain more people in the place.
The waitress seemed very disappointed with our orders, trying again and again to change our picks on wine, starters and mains. And the bill was huge too...

Never again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We made our reservation when we visited Old Jaffa's harbor at evening (highly recommended).
By using the GPS our arrival to the restaurant was pretty quick. However, the main problem was to find a place to park, although they have a parking service (cost you 35 NIS instead of free, if by miracle you find a place to park…).
Their service was wonderful, they told us that the whole process of preparing the food can take us about 50 min. Since, it was done by preparing from the beginning products. We bared that in our mines and ordered some starters. This restaurant specializes on sea food products; therefore, it was wise to eat some sea products….
I choose one of their fish with risotto (sorry, I honestly do not remember their names…) and it was one of the best fish I ever ate. I believe that such a level of deliciousness I have only found in special fish restaurants such as Uri Buri in Acco.
This restaurant is highly recommended for those who love sea food and appreciate the good taste of fish.
In case you intend to arrive by car, I suggest you to think twice, since there is a big parking problem around Tel-Aviv.