Possibly the best value hotel in Israel!
Well located 30 minutes stroll from the Jaffa gate at the Old City and Mamila. There are some good restaurants just around the corner. The staff are friendly and speak good English. At this price don't expect luxury but the rooms are clean and comfortable and breakfast is adequate.
If you have a lot of luggage be aware that there are no elevators and reception is on the first floor. Also there is no parking so you need to stop your car outside (stopping the traffic as it is a narrow road) unload the luggage and then turn right and park the car in the free public car park (3 minutes walk back) on the left. Worked well for us so more of an inconvience than a problem.
If you take a taxi, make sure the driver knows which Little House hotel you want as there are others in the group nearby.
Great for a short stay while you do Jerusalem.
- Also Known As:
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel Jerusalem
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little House In The Colony, B&B hotel, is the smallest hotel in Jerusalem, it has only 22 rooms, and family units, It is fully air conditioned, serves a nice Israeli breakfast on a great garden. It is a real charming corner of green country atmosphere in the heart of Jerusalem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your A Little House in the Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.