“Unbelievably fun” 5 of 5 stars

Abilene, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Unbelievably fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Be prepared to wade in water to your thighs. Unforgettable. Takes 45 minutes. Not an easy hike. Lots of stairs you need to be in shape. Be sure and have a flashlight.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
S.W. Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Not for those who cannot abide tight places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Amazing opportunity - not easy in places but my Dad managed quite well with some steadying assistance- he was highly motivated.

Cademario, Switzerland
9 attraction reviews
“in the tunnel with a famous archeologist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

A faboulous experience thank to the great man who gave us historic information on this extraordinary tunnel - starting at the wall and ending on via dolorosa - unforgettable !

Visited May 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Don't recommend for travelers who have problems walking. At times it was slippery; If you don't have problems walking, it is an incredible experience.

Billings, Montana
27 attraction reviews
“A Must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We got to Jerusalem early before a guided tour and my wife and I did this on our own. I have pretty bad claustrophobia so it took a lot of guts for me to do this. Luckily we never saw or heard any other groups in there and my wife let me go first. It took us about 30min and we walked very quickly through it. The average roof height was about 7 feet. As low as 5 feet and as high as about 25 feet near the end. The water height was just above my knees at the opening and I'm 6'3". Then right after the beginning it was only ankle height for me the rest of the way. My wife says the water was freezing, but I didn't think it was that bad. I'm very glad we did it as the tunnel is so old and mentioned in the Bible.