“Highest ranked tour in Jerusalem- A MUST DO!!” 5 of 5 stars

972-50-9700480
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private tours since 2008, this city gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religioun – Jerusalem will be remembered. We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Jerusalem window" to so many people all over the world – it would be a privilege to be yours…
London, England, United Kingdom
“Highest ranked tour in Jerusalem- A MUST DO!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I've never actually written a review before (and I've traveled all over the world) but Dvir provided such a fascinating experience I can't not tell others. Dvir was incredibly responsive to my many emails organising our trip. He listened to all our requests and customised the day to our interests. He is incredibly knowledgeable and well connected around the city providing a very bespoke and unique visit to Jerusalem. He makes you feel like you're seeing a part of it that no one else gets to view. It would be a mistake to miss out on an afternoon with him!

London, England, United Kingdom
“Funny and thought provoking - best tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Dvir is an amazing tour guide as he is super knowlegable about jerusalem and the religions that make the city so interesting. he had a well researched response to all questions but also made the afternoon so enjoyable because he is a great guy with a wonderful sense of humour. I have been o a few tours now across the world and he really stood out. He listened to what we wanted to get from the day and made a bespoke tour for us. i couldn't ask for a better experience. highly reccommend.

Visited October 2013
“Dvir Hollander is without a doubt the greatest tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I just spent 8 hours touring Jerusalem with Dvir. He was one of the best tour guides I've ever spent time with. He took us in places that only he would know to take you to in the old city, arab market. He was also an absolute pleasure to spend time with. He had funny stories to share and was exceptionally knowledgeable. Everyone knew Dvir and he knew everyone. As much history as you could some in he was willing to give. I spent a tour in Tel Aviv with a knowledgeable tour guide with little personality. It was downright boring. You will not be disappointed with Dvir. I'm pretty critical when it comes to spending time with people who I don't really know. I was sorry when our time together ended. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Please do yourself a favor and take a tour of Jerusalem with Dvir. I promise you will not be sorry.

Chicago, IL, United States
“Davir's Tour - Remarkable, Educational, and Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

While on Business to Israel, my group and I had limited time on one evenieng to visit Jerualem. We were fortunate to have Dvir Hollander as an excellent guide. He quickly understood our limited time, our special request, and adjusted the tour accordingly. He made sure that all our needs were met; while at the same time creating laughter and deep emotions. I highly recommend his expterise and will call on him again on my next visit.

Rishon Lezion, Israel
“a Great Day with Dvir”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had the best time touring the old city of Jerusalem with Dvir.
the tour was very interesting and we realy enjoyed the site seeing ,explanations and atmosphere.
thank you Dvir so much for a wonderful day.