“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 96 activities in Jerusalem
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Providing private tours since 2008, this city gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religioun – Jerusalem will be remembered. We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Jerusalem window" to so many people all over the world – it would be a privilege to be yours…
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I spent an entire day with Dvir touring primarily the Old City. He took us through every nook and cranny, was extremely knowledgable and was just a great guy to spend the day with learning about Jerusalem. Very highly recommended.

“Fantastic tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were a group of three friends. This is the sixth time I have been to Jerusalem and the third time I have done a tour of the old city. The tour with Dvir was by far the best I have done and even though I have been there many times before it was a great experience full of new wonders. Dvir has great relationships with people throughout the old city which allowed us access to places I have never been before. Dvir is very concerned with making sure his tourists get the most possible out of their time and he is flexible and spontaneous with the itinerary, responding to the interests of the group and what is happening on that day and at that time.

Paris, France
“Outstanding experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Dvir made a wonderfull job at guiding us in Jerusalem. Not only highly knowledgeable on the City, he really cares at understanding what his client are interested in and adapt his tour according to it. Dvir does not look at the watch and get the tour done ! I highly recommend this guy if you are visiting Jerusalem

Visited July 2013
“Great tour of Jerusalem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I took my parents and 4 girlfriends on a tour of Jerusalem with Dvir and everyone loved it! Dvir is extremely knowledgeable, makes the tour really interesting, shows you places you wouldn't have seen on your own, and most of all is really fun. I recommend him to anyone who is either coming to Israel for the first time or who has been there a million times and wants a new perspective. The best tour I have ever been on!

Visited September 2012
Jerusalem, Israel
“Well-planned, fun, informative tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Dvir has run a number of amazing tours of Jerusalem for some of our organization's visiting groups from Asia - from students to business leaders. The tours were always perfectly timed, well-planned, fun, interactive, informative, responsive and very relevant - and catered to all of our requests and interests. Dvir can be relied on 100% to do a great job and is great at recommending different options and places to eat during and after the tour. I have recommended him to a number of people around the world who are visiting Jerusalem and surrounding area.

Visited May 2013