It was a trip of a lifetime. We felt very safe and saw lots of amazing
things. Located near excellent restaurants and walking distance to the old city. We walked for about 10 hours every day and saw as much as we could. there were absolutely no problems, the staff were helpful when we interacted with them and the room is nice and the housekeeping was just right. It is so perfectly located that it made getting around very easy. We did not rent a car and found the transportation very easy to figure out. We stopped at the tourist center inside the Japha gate and got lots of good information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem