A good hotel for a couple of days' tour: 2 rooms apartments with a small kitchen, basic-furnitured, clean, not-noisy rooms; tasty cuisine; helpful young personnel with the necessary expertise; comfortably situated for sight-seeing in the old city; a tram stop is near. The town's atmosphere is unique.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem