We ve been visiting Jerusalem for 6 days in November 2012 and stayed there. The location is exellent! 5 minutes to Jaffa street, 15 minutes walk to the Old City. Lots of caffes and restaurants within 1-10 minutes distance. The furniture is old and shabby but who cares about it in Jerusalem! The hotel staff is very friendly and they speak ENGLISH and RUSSIAN at the Reception. Room sizes are normal for an average visitor.Towels changed every day. Breakfasts are normal and tasty. Eggs, Omlets, salads (vatiety of 5-6), cheese (variety of 3-4), cottage chese, cream, pastry etc.
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.