The hotel is just okay. Having been to Dan Hotels in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem I have to say this one is the runt of the litter. There were basic annoyances such as phone messages being unretrievable and a shower that flooded the bathroom, as well as, a toilet seat that was falling off the toilet.
The woman at the front desk was downright miserable unhelpful and rude.
On the positive side: the deck is cool and offers a nice view. It's in a good location but you'd be better off staying closer to the downtown area.
I'd stay at any other Dan hotel again---but I wouldn't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel