My husband and I were there for business/leisure for a week. Absolutely great time and will stay there again when we come back next year. The staff was just wonderful. We would like to mention the Food and Beverage Manager; Joseph, Bartender; Salman, and Front Desk Manager; Teddy. We can't say enough good things about the three of them. ALWAYS very courteous and helpful; often times going out of their way to accommodate.
Room was large for European standards and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Had a great view of the Holy City. Walking distance to the German Colony where a number of great restaurants were.
Definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel