We had a two night stay at the Dan Boutique as part of a packeage deal, so I can't comment on the prices. However, I was disappointed about one particular thing - the bathroon was really not clean. There were old urine stains running down the front of the toilet, and the floor around the toilet was dirty. There were also old stains in the bath from prior use of anti-slip bath mats. When we pointed out these matters to the cleaner, she blamed the dirty toilet on the fact she had been away for 3 weeks, but in my opinion the dirt was older than that. It was cleaned better that day, but I was still dissatisfied with the floor area around the toilet bowl.
For good points, I thought the breakfast buffet was very good, and the hotel is within walking distance of the old city and several nice restaurants. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. And for World Cup fans, they had the channels available in the bedroom (other hotels we stayed in only had them in the public bars).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel