We just finished a five day stay her and it was perfect. When you come here you don't spend much time in hotel so what do you need? Good location, clean comfortable beds, a good breakfast to get your day started and a staff that is helpful and has good suggestions. There are more elaborate hotel here some owned by Dan but I think this one is the best value .
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.