The hotel is very well located if you want to be in a calm place and not far from the old city.
Well communicated to the King George, BenYehuda, Mea Shearim, Gueoula, Mahane Yehuda thru the buses that can be taken at 3mn from the hotel.
There are also taxis dedicated to this hotel and a shuttle to the airport very convenient (65 shq instead of 320 of the cab).
Rooms are very clean and modern, and the service is always willing to help.
Wifi is available, breakfast is complete with a lot of products of quality.
This is the second time I go back to this hotel and probably will be returning BH.
Also, even if we arrive very early in the morning due to flight timetable, we were given the room around 10 in the morning while normally checkin starts at 14:00. Also as we were leaving very early in the morning they prepared us breakfast bags, which is very appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel