Arriving in the hotel late evening, we have recieved a tiny room with a window half a meter lower then the parking place, the view was spectacular - the wheels of the parking cars.
My wife has been so upset, she has decided she wants to leave immidiately.
evetually, we have been upgaded to a delux room with a view to the old city. the view was lovely, the room was too red for our taste, and the paining on the wall was bizzare. the bathroom was so cold, it felt like going into a freezer. there was no heater in the bathroom as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish hotel located opposite Mt Zion and the Old City of Jerusalem, within easy reach of many tourist attractions. The spacious, contemporary guest rooms and suites offer every modern comfort along with state-of-he-art technology. The exquisite interior design skillfully combines eastern and western motifs to create a warm and soothing atmosphere. The guest rooms boast stunning views of Jerusalem’s cityscape, Old City and Mount Zion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dan Boutique Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Boutique Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Dan Boutique Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Boutique Hotel