“My home in Israel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inbal Jerusalem Hotel

You added Inbal Jerusalem Hotel to your Saves list
Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Ze'ev Jabotinsky Street | Liberty Bell Park, Jerusalem 92145, Israel   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free car rental
Ranked #3 of 90 Hotels in Jerusalem
New York City, New York
“My home in Israel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been coming to the Inbal for the past 12 years, as my work brought me to Israel several times a year. I have always found the staff at the hotel to be caring, friendly and accommodating. the breakfasts are varied and delectable. The room is comfortable and i always enjoy the different salads at the restaurant . On this visit i found the Shabbat lunch exceptionally tasty. Shlomit and all the employees at the business center are always very nice and more than helpful. I can not forget two special people at the dinning room Veronica and Sammi who always go out of their way to help me. I will always be back as it is my home in Israel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Good Resturant good service I felt that Iam at home the dairy food was very good we hope to back again and the most beautiful thing the staff smile's and hospitality .. Always asking if we feel at home if we need any thing we back again next year .. Clean excellent rooms good ,,,

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Inbal many times and we are never disappointed. The room and services are tops, the hotel is impeccably maintained. Without a doubt, the staff is the most accommodating you could find anywhere. The location is tops and the hotel offers its guests an excellent value when everything is taken into consideration. We consider the Inbal our home when staying in Jerusalem.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Castle Rock, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We picked this hotel based on other reviews we saw on Tripadvisor and we were fairly disappointed. The size of the room was fine, but for the price of the hotel the quality of the linens and towels were not up to par.

We asked the concierge for a good restaurant serving local food - he suggested a pizza place, which didn't put cheese on the pizzas because they were Kosher, and an overpriced French restaurant.

The room rate did include breakfast, which was a nice buffet with a good selection, but it took quite a while to get coffee. Overall, this isn't a place we would go out of our way to come back to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Shlomit F, communications and social media manager at Inbal Jerusalem Hotel, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Ms. Kristin,

We thank you for caring and for taking the time to write this report. We found your comments to be insightful and valuable to us, when we come to monitor and improve the services we offer our guests. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. However, there are some remarks in your report that i would like to comment on. There are pizza restaurants who serve pizzas with or without cheese not related to being Kosher. Our concierges are very well versed in the restaurants in the city and always recommend a large variety of different cuisines local as well as international.
We hope to host you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Shlomit Ferber.
Orinda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Always returning to the Inbal; always satisfied. Stayed there a dozen times, at least.

Inbal has it all: a really lavish breakfast in the morning; a cool bar, and a luxurious spa. A big outdoor pool when you need relief from the Mediterranean sun.

The rooms are very comfortable, roomy, with new modern furniture and furnishings.

I really think the Inbal in Jerusalem is a modern, world class hotel with old world sensibilities, and I have stayed in hotels in New York, London, Paris, and Rome, among other places, so I think my opinion is worth considering.

I almost forgot the location. Perfect. Right in the heart of Jerusalem. Also, you will be near the German Colony -- very near -- which you will want to explore. An unparalleled view of The Old City.

Enjoy.

Ira Ross, California

Room Tip: Try a room with a view of the Old City.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is my second time staying at the Inbal hotel. I generally stay for a long while, 3 to 5 weeks and can tell you that the location, rooms and services are all top notch. The pool is beautiful (well I spend half my days there) the rooms I stayed in have the best views and are very well taken care of and specious. But for me, what really makes this hotel special are the people that work there, they are all so nice and accommodating and truly make your stay enjoyable. I was born in Israel but live in NYC so I come often to visit and after trying a few hotels, I will choose Inbal over any other hotel in beautiful Jerusalem. Enjoy!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have been a frequent visitor to Israel and guest of the Inbal hotel. It is first class all the way, extremely clean, very friendly and helpful staff, excellent meals and service and an overall world-class experience.
I strongly recommend the hotel to all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Inbal Jerusalem Hotel? Share your experiences!