“A wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 90 Hotels in Jerusalem
Athens, Greece
“A wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010

My mother and I visited Jerusalem during the Holy Week, being pilgrims from Athens, Greece, and we stayed in the Prima Palace Hotel. And what a wonderful experience it was! The hotel is located in the center of Jerusalem, making it extremely easy to get to almost any place you wish. Not only is it close to the market but, the most important for us, it is walking distance to the Old City, so that we could go there and come back with ease every time we wanted.
Prima Palace is a very clean hotel and the stuff was friendly and helpful, especially the manager. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet, and the breakfast is impressive and delicious.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to travellers and I hope I'll have the chance to return soon.

• Stayed April 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

The hotel location and service is excellent and I felt really comfortable staying at the nice and clean rooms and having my drink at the hotel's lobby.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Netanya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

We visited the Prima Palace in Jerusalem for one of our friends 40th birthday. We received a wonderful reception from the staff, the rooms were spacious and very clean and the food was absolutely divine and well presented. We thoroughly enjoyed the full breakfasts that were served. The hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel, and has the most wonderful flowering patio, where we were happy to sit and enjoy our coffee.
We had an enjoyable few days during the week and the staff were also very obliging with helping us find our way around the Jerusalem sites, The hotel seemed to be in walking distance of many of the main tourist sites.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Thessaloniki
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

I am a Christian woman who traveled on business to Israel a few days after the New Year's. My trip was called for on a very short notice. So, I booked a room at the Prima Palace Hotel, Jerusalem since it was one of the very few Jerusalem hotels I had heard about, through a friend. I had some reservations about checking into a hotel thought to be for orthodox Jews only, but as soon as I walked through their gate, I knew I had come to the right place. The staff was very welcoming, helpful, discrete, friendly. The price was right. The location was superb, suitable also for site-seeing (after all, I was there on Christmas day, on the Julian calendar, so a visit to the church of the Holy Sepulcre was deemed necessary). The rooms are on the smallish side, but VERY quiet given the centrality of P.P.'s location, and the large breakfast superb! I have no reason to look for another Hotel, when I next visit Jerusalem.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
irvingfrank, manager at Prima Palace Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2010

Motty Nahmias
flushing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

Although I can afford to stay at the more upscale, up-priced hotels in Jerusalem, my family feels more comfortable and at home at the Prima Palace Hotel. We especially enjoy the proximately of our room to the shul and the dining room. The personal service in the dining room is our favorite experience

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Deerfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

If you want to stay in down town Jerusalem and pay a reasonable price this is a great place to stay.. It is located off Jaffa Road in the center of the city and you are in walking distance from main attractions the city offers.
The rooms are clean, the stuff is very friendly, helpful and the breakfast is great. You can use public trasportation down the street from the hotel that will take you anywhere in the city. or you can walk and get to the old city which is less than 2 miles away.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2009

The staff at the hotel was very courteous and helpful. The establishment was kept very clean and the rooms were spotless.
The hotel is conveniently located to all the tourist areas, which made it easy to come back and from the hotel.
I was happy with the buffet selection they provided.
I look forward to returning very soon.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

Been to Prima Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!