“Best Service nicest staff” 5 of 5 stars

David Citadel Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7 David Hamelekh Street, Jerusalem 94101, Israel   |
Ranked #4 of 92 Hotels in Jerusalem
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Service nicest staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We were treated royally by from the waiters Said and Nabisi to the head of the executive lounge
Revital Carmeli to Medina Pearl a high ranking executive at this wonderful hotel. Yael in guest relations was without a doubt very helpful and made sure all of our sepcial needs were met quickly and efficiently

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Many thanks for your review and compliments; I am delighted we provided the service we believe you are entitled to, and we strive to provide.
I will forward your warm words to the entire staff.
We look forward to host you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
  • Hebrew first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This hotel was truly superb. The rooms are lovely and clean and the bathrooms are spacious and well appointed. The location is perfect and the staff is courteous and professional. Special thanks go to Ronit Sinai in reservations for making this a hassle free vacation. We stayed in a room with access to the executive lounge which was wonderful. There was a lovely young woman there named Tiferet who was most pleasant and helpful to us. We will certainly patronize this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
ofra A, Hotel management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for posing this great review.
We are proud to have professional staff ,that provide the service we strive to provide to our guests.
I will gladly forward your comments to our staff members that you have mentioned.
Hope to have the pleasure to host you again soon.
Tel Aviv, Israel

Everything was perfect.
I got a junior suit , a big and nice room with a view just amazing front of the old city.
Thank you to the front desk Adina and Stephanie for their helps and smiles . Everytime I came for asking for keys, I got them eveytime with smiles.
the breakfast was really good. for all kind of tastes.
the dinner room is not so big but really nice and there is a balcony with the view of the old city where we can get some fresh good omlets .
And the food in loby was so good. the best ever.
i can write it one more time that everything was perfect. if I could write all the names of all the staff I'd write .

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time and post your great review.
We do strive to create the highest hospitality level,and your comments prove we are on the right track .
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location and a great stay. They accommodated a really huge group very well. The breakfast staff on the balcony are particularly good and helpful. Look out for Ata and semir at breakfast, they are fabulous. Rooms are a bit sparse but overall quality is high.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review.
It is our goal to provide the best service to all our guests , given by our staff.
I will pass your kind comments to all our staff - especially to Ata - with great pride.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to host you again soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I came to Israel for business not long ago, and when I came back home I just had to get my assistant a bottle of wine, as a gratitude for booking me a room at your fantastic hotel!
It was indeed extraordinary. The facilities are truly great- gym is outstanding. All is new and well, and Idan is a terrific guide.

The housekeepers are nice and friendly, although aren't as fluent in English as I expected.
Breakfast in simply wonderful. So much variety that of course maid me gain a few pounds.
The entire hotel staff are usually very kind and friendly, and will do the very best for each and every guest to feel satisfied. I loved it.

The concierge had good intentions, even though he was obviously new at his job, and lacked a lot of knowledge about the city. However, I got great tips and travel advices from the bell hoppers and security team that are found at the entrance to the hotel at all time, and I must say the way these young folks treated me and were so friendly really made me feel about 15 years younger, as if I were one of their friends.

Sleep quality is superb, rooms are nice and clean though a bit old-fashioned.
I've heard the hotel is currently being renovated, and I would love to come back when it's done and see for myself.

So to make a long story short- great hotel, professional staff, don't hesitate!

Ryan.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of the entire staff, I wish to thank you so much for these warm words.
I will defenetly pass your kind comments to our team members- especially to those you have mentioned.
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay,and hope to host you again soon.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had no idea what time zone I was on, but I walked into Said at the breakfast room and although I was early, he served me coffee as if I was a princess! A wonderful way to start my day a the citadel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time and post your great review.
I will definitely pass your comments to the entire staff with great pride - especially to Said.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Everything and everyone at the hotel was outstanding. We checked in with 180 others and it was very efficients. Rooms were great and a couple of staffers went above and beyone.
Rina Cohen in the banquet room was a delight for our entire table. She smiled and laughed with us and made our meal more than just another buffet. She teased me about wanting coffee with my meal and with dessert. I think she had as much fun with us as we had. A couple of days later, she was working in a different section, but took the time to come over and check to make sure I had my coffee. What a delight!
I'd also like to offer a pat on the back for Nicole at the check in desk. When my wife lost her cell phone, Nicole made arrangements for us to call back to the states and let our family know all was okay. She was truly a blessing during a stressful time for my wife. Thanks to all of you for making our stay in Jerusalem even more memorable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
ofra A, Hotel Management at David Citadel Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
My sincere thanks for such very lovely compliments. We do try, and it’s rewarding to know we provide the luxury hospitality we strive for.
I will pass your comments to our staff with great pride- especially to Rina and Nicole.
Hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again soon.

Been to David Citadel Hotel? Share your experiences!