Hello Ladies & Gentlemen
Dan Panorama has what we call : "Fasson" . The place of the Hotel is near to Old City , you can walk even by foot. Or if you want to go to the opposite side there is ten minutes from the "Midrahov of Jerusalem" a place you can do shopping or eat in a restaurant without being disturbed by circulation or pollution.
The Hotel Lobby is a very nice place to rest , with nice combination of colours , making you relax .
When you make your booking they ask you if you want to stay in a part where rooms rebuilded and they are like new and very very nice and clean with good smell.
The stuff are kind and try to help everybody , the clerks speak foreign languages and in the hotel are many foreign visitors from many countries .
There are seven floors with the most modern system ( two areas with 3 large elevators in each area ) . The pool is in the sixth floor where you can see the view allaround .
The Bar is in the Lobby area very efficiant quite and nice serving quicly and polite.
The dinning room is very chearfull every day serving dinner on milk base (without meat , it's Kosher ) and at evening on meat base ( no milk but with black coffe or tea).
There is plenty of food , fresh and delicious .
Finaly i say that if you want to stay for a couple of days in Jerusalem , to be near to most famous places and not to spend to much money but to feel taht you stay a first class Hotel
Dan Panorama of Jerusalem is your best offer .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem