We have just returned from a two night stay at this hotel which has a wonderfully central location in Jerusalem.
Luckily we received an updated room on the 8th floor which was comfortable and quite large. The pool is on the same floor and was an absolute must because of the exceptional heatwave. The view from the pool area is amazing.
We received the usual outstanding Israeli breakfast and also ate once in the lobby. Surprising the prices in the hotel were no more than those in the city restaurants and the food was very tasty. Location is excellent especially for tourists new to the city.
We enjoyed the hotel but undoubtedly were most impressed by the staff, who are outstanding by any standard. Everyone we met was helpful and courteous and went out of their way to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel is centrally located in the new part of the city, within easy reach of modern Jerusalem's lively center, theatres, shops and businesses, whilst it is still within walking distance of Jerusalem's major historic sites and the fascinating Old City. Our Jerusalem Hotel's prime location makes it a very convenient base for a family holiday or for business guests and the hotel offers a range of conference and convention facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dan Panorama Jerusalem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dan Panorama Jerusalem Hotel Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Dan Panorama Hotel
- Dan Panorama Hotel Jerusalem