“Comfortable and convenient” 5 of 5 stars

7% Discount for 4 Nights
Ranked #17 of 90 Hotels in Jerusalem
“Comfortable and convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Nice, comfortable Jerusalem hotel in a good neighborhood. Convenient to walk to the old city, Machane Yehuda market, Ben Yehuda Street, Mamilla mall. Delicious, abundant breakfast and holiday/shabbat meals. Helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Debora S,

We are delighted that you enjoyed the hotel location, breakfasts and most importantly, that the team treated you well.
We'd love to welcome you back on your next occasion in Jerusalem and just advise to join the e-dan club for great discounts and deals throughout the chain.
With best regards for the time being,
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (210)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
California City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have to write that this hotel offers exceptional service in most times. Upon arrival, I was given a room that was not acceptable on the 3rd floor, the front desk staff was not polite and had no time to deal with me, and eventually they called Natalie from Guest Relations that truly made me feel welcome. She made it clear that she is there to give attention and service, she was kind and very professional I think she is the reason I stayed in the hotel.
The room we were moved to was beyond spectacular it was a newly renovated room. Modern, comfortable, quiet by far one of the best rooms I've stayed in when touring. The breakfast was excellent.
Another great thing about this hotel is the amazing location

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lorry W,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem; it means the world to us that we helped in making your trip to Jerusalem as memorable as it should be.

Throughout the hotel, it is our constant aim to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, so to know I had a personal hand in ensuring that is truly the biggest compliment.
Looking forward to welcoming you back next opportunity; as such should you desire, join our e-dan club for extra benefits throughout the chain.
With regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Another enjoyable stay at the DanPan -- 3rd this year. The Dan Panorama is getting better and better. Great location. Clean comfortable rooms -- a little small but great views and good value for the price. Top of the line Israeli breakfast (just wish the breakfast room had outdoor light/access). Wonderful staff -- especially the charming gentlemen who run the executive lounge. Looking forward to returning shortly.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Globetrekkers10,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings following your recent stay with us, here at Dan Panorama Jerusalem; your warm words truly mean the world to us.
Returning guests are the biggest compliment a hotel can get, so we are truly delighted that you have decided to make us your home in Israel and join our growing Dan family.
It is too difficult to thank you for all your lovely descriptions of our service and amenities; thank you for enabling us to give credit where it is due.
We'll be waiting till next time, just make sure its soon!
With very best regards,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Fabulous surrounds, but the best benefit of all was the customer service and attention to detail . Tom Zamir ,an employee was right there for me and stayed with me until my phone problem was solved. My Blackberry didn't have a required SI card to make an international call, the Israeli SIM card I purchased was not working with my American Blackberry. My password wasn't working, my phone service company was impossible to reach and when reached didn't understand how to dial Israel so that the employee who voluntarily gave up his Blackberry minutes could help put me at ease. He was a gentleman and a scholar and he never dismissed the front desk duties at the same time making sure my problem was resolved and I was comfortable with the solution.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Rochelle R,

How lovely to read your review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We thank you for the lovely words regarding our customer service and our fabulous surrounds; we'll be sure to share with Tpm and the rest of the team.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to welcome you,
With regards,
Herzlia, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am currently a guest at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem, I live in Israel and the company I work for decided to choose this hotel for my business in Jerusalem since I have a few days here.
At arrival I was given a lovely recently renovated room and the check in was so quick I could not believe it and they did it with the most lovely smile I think the receptionist was Haya.
Breakfast is like an Israeli breakfast is with all you can think of but - Kosher so there is no meat, during breakfast Natalie the guest relation manager approached me with a lovely smile asking if all was fine and if I needed anything.
I would like to thank the front desk staff for my amazing upgraded on the 9th floor, the room is amazing and nice in size, clean, tidy with all amenities a good hotel should have: coffee replaced every morning, soap, shampoo, big towels.
All in all I will suggest my company (which is a very large company) to use the Dan hotels in the future.
Thank you for the best business trip.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear YonaMedi1,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent business trip with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem.
We're delighted that all the hotel amenities were to your appreciation and you managed to enjoy all that the hotel has to offer, especially the room upgrade to the 9th floor; I will be sure to pass on you kind words to the staff.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon,
Best regards,
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We haven't stayed here for many years but had to book somewhere in Jerusalem at short notice and the only room available was what they call an executive room. As it turned out this was very lucky. The room wasn't much m ore expensive than the next one down and meant that we stayed on the floor with the executive lounge nearby and the swimming pool one floor below.
The executive lounge was a great bonus. Apart from the muzac, which isn't to our taste but was relatively subdued, this is a quiet and peaceful spot and a refuge from the busy city. It has both an indoor and outdoor sitting area and a plentiful and varied free buffet with hot and cold drinks, wine, and light food such as sushi, cheese stuffed vegetable, nuts, fruit and so on. We found this very helpful when coming in from stressful days (we weren't on holiday this time). There are a couple of computers and wi-fi connection was fine.
The room itself was comfortable and well-furnished, and the bathroom, though much smaller, was furnished to quite a high standard and reminiscent of the Dan's King David.
Service in the hotel was friendly and efficient. The breakfast is also of high quality - again not quite the King D but on the same lines.
Swimming pool though small is pleasant and the loungers etc very welcome and refreshing. Might be very crowded in summer.
Decor downstairs is a bit on the dark, heavy modern side but clean and recently refurbished I imagine.
Not sure what it would be like to stay on the lower floors, but the "executive " area was quiet, pleasant and not noticeably business-oriented, though it would be restful if you were on business.

Room Tip: Higher floors, preferably executive rooms - seem to be top floor and possibly the one below, enquire...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Zedekaia,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay with us, here at the Dan Panorama Jerusalem. I am delighted to hear that you loved the Executive lounge on the 9th floor and that you liked the comfortable rooms and the friendly efficient service the hotel had to offer.
Looking forward to welcoming you back next opportunity , join our e-Dan club for extra benefits throughout the chain every day during stay.
Until the next time,

regards,
Hunt, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

The Dan Panorama Jerusalem hotel is a hidden gem, tucked around the corner behind King David Street & the YMCA. It is very safe & a short walking distance to everything, from the Old City to the best shopping in Jerusalem. It is perfect for both groups & individual travelers, with a gracious & knowledgeable Staff, sumptuous breakfast buffet, very clean rooms & a wide array of amenities.

I HIGHLY recommend booking an Executive Room that provides adult-only access to the Carmel VIP Business Lounge. The Carmel Lounge is an excellent value that includes a well-prepared evening buffet with a wide selection of foods, hot & cold drinks (incl. cappuccinos & wine), free Wi-Fi, as well as business services. The lounge is professionally managed by Ibrahem Abu Al Hawa, one of the BEST Managers in the Hospitality business. His personal commitment to excellence; fulfilling guest needs & exceeding expectations has earned great respect & gratitude from guests worldwide.

Thank you Dan Panorama Jerusalem for my recent, excellent stay. It was a wonderful experience that I will always remember. Please know that I will be back again and again!

Room Tip: Executive rooms are on floors 6-11.All rooms have a great view. If a specific view is desired, conta...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
DanHotelsIsrael, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear People_Places,

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review on Tripadvisor.It's great to know that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay...from the location, room ,food offerings, pool, to Ibrahim's great service in the Executive lounge. .

We are happy you had a beautiful experience and were impressed with the service provided to you. We hope to see you again!

Best Regards,
Guest Relation Manager

Been to Dan Panorama Jerusalem? Share your experiences!